Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ensenada de Raza

By Aaron

We left the mega social cruiser scene at La Paz for a little R&R in the islands just to the north.  First stop was Ensenada de Raza on Isla Espiritu Santo.

DSC_1045Approaching the anchorage

DSC_1053Bella Star at anchor

DSC_1051I counted 9 clouds in the sky this afternoon, so it was only a moderately nice day

We tried to go ashore, but the water was quite shallow some distance from the beach.  I tried to walk the dinghy in with its wifely cargo but the bottom was a muddy sand that sucked my feet down and made it difficult to walk.  So we went back to the boat and read our books.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad to hear from you guys. It has been a long time, at least in my thought, since I heard from you. Not even a spot. I ask Brent today if he has heard from you, then I came home to see when was the last sppot, did not get that far. Guess I"m a little silly and an old worry wart. How many clouds, my skies were a sloid overcast most of the day, then the sun came out. I said it was a great day sun out no raing tmp at 49. The only thing that made it better was I heard from you guys..........
    Love Always
    DAD

    ReplyDelete

Having trouble commenting?

If you are having trouble commenting, try using a browser other than IE.That sometimes works! Hope to hear from you!